Newcastle announces club-record signing Joelinton from Hoffenheim - fut365
Connect with us

Deportes

Newcastle announces club-record signing Joelinton from Hoffenheim

Published

on

Newcastle announced on Tuesday the signing of Brazilian striker Joelinton, from German side Hoffenheim. The 22-year-old has signed a five-year deal and has become the biggest signing in the club’s history. The English side paid 40 million euros to count with the Brazilian for the next season. The Magpies’ record-fee so far was for the notorious English striker Michael Owen, who in the 2005/06 season was signed for € 25 million.

Joelinton, who was emotioned with the opportunity, had this to say on his announcement:

– “I’m very happy about this new challenge, for wearing the jersey of a traditional England-winning club, and especially for playing in the world’s top league. I appreciate Newcastle’s confidence in my work and I will do my best to repay it on the pitch. I also thank Hoffenheim for betting on me and helping me to evolve personally and professionally, and the fans who have always supported me. Now is a new moment in my career and I hope more good things will happen from now on.” said the Brazilian striker.

Joelinton played 31 matches for Hoffenheim last season and scored 11 goals. Before playing for Hoffenheim, he also played for Rapid Viena in Europe. He was revealed by a Brazilian Serie-B – English Championship equivalent – side Sport Recife, where he played until 2015.

Even Newcastle and England legend Alan Shearer gave his blessings to the Brazilian. The Premier League top scorer with 260 goals in 441 games was keen to welcome the Brazilian using his Instagram account. Playing for Newcastle, Shearer scored 206 goals in 405 matches. He’s not only a Newcastle legend. He is THE Newcastle legend.

“Welcome and good luck,” said Shearer, commenting on the photo where Joelinton appears alongside Newcastle coach Steve Bruce.

I hope he proves himself as a good signing and helps Newcastle out on their quest to reconquer the big-club status that they have lost after several bad seasons. Would you sign the Brazilian to your club? Leave a comment below!

Deportes

Zidane habla y todos se callan

Published

on

El entrenador del Real Madrid y único ganador de 3 Champions seguidos en la historia de la competición, habló de la actualidad del equipo, del próximo juego contra el Valladolid y como viene siendo habitual, no quiso hablar de fichajes y se centró en los jugadores que tiene ahora mismo en la plantilla.

Comenzó hablando del caso Keylor, qué es banca por decisión administrativa y pidió salir del equipo para tener más minutos, porque el Tico ha demostrado estar en mejor nivel que el Belga. “No veo esta plantilla sin él. Es un jugador importante. Siempre lo ha sido y lo va a ser. No contemplo esa posibilidad. Él no me ha dicho que se quiera ir. Está aquí y quiere jugar. Y eso es muy importante para nosotros. Siempre ha sido un profesional. Vamos a tener muchos partidos y contamos con él. No estoy en quién vendría porque Keylor va a estar aquí y será importante. Lo ha demostrado siempre en el Real Madrid. Cuenta y va a contar, ese es el mensaje. Tengo ganas de que Keylor siga con nosotros”.

Habló un poco de la cesión del Japonés Kubo al Mallorca para su desarrollo, “Queremos todo lo mejor para el jugador y se ha tomado esta decisión. Espero que juegue mucho”. dijo Zidane.

También aclaró el caso Bale diciendo: “Hizo un buen partido, no sólo en lo que sabemos que es bueno, también en defensa. Van a ser todos importantes. Y voy a contar con todos. Lo que ha cambiado es que Gareth se va a quedar. Y que él se quiere quedar, que es lo más importante. Hablamos todos mucho, ha demostrado el jugador que es. Y lo tiene que volver a demostrar”.

Para cerrar habló de su jugador favorito el experto en llevarle café y calentar el banco, James Rodríguez: “Es el mismo buen jugador de antes de irse. Juega muy bien al fútbol. Va a contar como los demás. Veremos cómo nos organizamos porque hay muchos partidos”.

Continue Reading

Deportes

RiVer con V de Var

Published

on

River dominó a Cerro Porteño durante gran parte del partido en el estadio Monumental, pero no pudo reflejar en el resultado la diferencia que existió en cuanto a juego y actitud. De esa manera, el Millonario viajará a Paraguay con un resultado a favor de dos goles a cero gracias a su jugador estrella, el VAR, protagonista de las 2 anotaciones.

Marcelo Gallardo habló en conferencia de prensa sobre el VAR, MVP del encuentro: “Es una herramienta a la cual nos tenemos que habituar”, dijo el DT.

“Los errores siguen siendo humanos, más allá del VAR y de la forma en que se observe. Igualmente no tengo duda de que la falta a De La Cruz fue penal, al igual que la de Carrizo a Palacios. Así como también nos anularon bien un gol, porque Suárez la toca con la mano”, declaró el Muñeco en el Monumental. Luego siguió con el tema: “En nuestro continente venimos discutiendo hace rato y en ligas europeas también hay errores humanos. Los que estamos más habituados somos los que jugamos Copa, los demás no. A veces te juega a favor y a veces en contra”.

Gallardo estaba picante y puso en claro una realidad en América del Sur: “Si el VAR no se implementó en ligas locales es porque estamos atrasados. Pero habrá intención de que se comience a utilizar”.

Por último, no se enfocó en un posible cruce ante el máximo rival Millonario: “Sabemos lo que genera una posibilidad de enfrentar a Boca. Desde hace rato se habla de esto. Nosotros tenemos claro que no nos vamos a anticipar”.

River con R de Robo logró una cómoda victoria y da un paso hacia unas posibles semifinales ante Boca que emociona a todo el mundo del fútbol menos a Gallardo. La revancha frente a Cerro Porteño se jugará el próximo jueves en el estadio General Pablo Rojas de Asunción, escenario más conocido como La Nueva Olla.

Continue Reading

Deportes

PSG worried with “Neymar deadline” as Real Madrid is hopeful

Published

on

Every day, a new offer for Neymar is announced in the European press. The latest is a “royal” combo: Real Madrid would be willing to pay 100 million euros plus three more players – Gareth Bale, James Rodriguez, and Keylor Navas – for Neymar. I swear I would close a swap-deal with the likes of Bale and James for Neymar. I don’t know what’s going on PSG’s chairman’s mind, but they have denied this absurd proposal.

PSG keep playing hard in order to keep the Brazilian striker, having already declined offers from two other European giants, Barcelona and Juventus.

In Real, the three players included in the proposal are set to leave. The Spanish club almost negotiated the Welsh Gareth Bale to China, but the player refused the transfer. James Rodriguez has returned from Bayern Munich loan and is not in the plans of coach Zinedine Zidane. And Costa Rican goalkeeper Keylor Navas wants to go out for a better chance to play, as Belgian Thibaut Courtois, somehow, has Zidane’s trust to be the absolute starter.

Meanwhile, I see a move back to Barcelona very improbable at this transfer window. It will be officially closed in 10 days, and the only way Barcelona could land Neymar is to paying his full-price, as PSG doesn’t seem to want to see Neymar back at Catalunia. At the same time, a move back to Barca is clearly Neymar’s wish, but I see his priority as to get out of PSG as soon as possible.

So maybe even despite the efforts from Lionel Messi, who has reportedly called Neymar to try to change the Brazilian’s mind on not to join Madrid will be in vain.

At the same time, keeping Neymar would not be a good idea for PSG, as they would still have to pay his wages, and it’s not good to have an unsatisfied player within the squad. Clock is running for both PSG and Neymar. Where will Neymar Junior be playing in some weeks? Let’s wait and see, but apparently, this whole situation is coming to an end.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 FUT365